Friday, August 17, 2007

Ice cream!

We got a new camera yesterday so I took a lot of pictures today! Hopefully this will help me get more pictures posted.

Here is our day.

After her morning nap, I decided to take the camera in to get her up. I heard her talking and moving around, and here she was! She always greets us like this when she wakes up.



Addie and I then decided to go outside for a bit before lunch. She had a great time crawling around in the grass. I happened to catch her mid sneeze in this one.



And this is the face she always makes after the sneeze.



After lunch with daddy at Buffalo Wild Wings, we spent the afternoon cleaning our apartment. I won't post any pictures of that, it wasn't much fun.

We ended the day by going to grandma's softball game and then ice cream afterwards. Addie loves going to get ice cream with grandma and grandpa, and they love taking her!







Addie is now in bed, worn out from the excitement of the day. We're going to relax by watching Die Hard 2 (I love those movies!) Wayne is on another trip this weekend, so we'll spend some time with grandma and grandpa, and my grandparents who are here visiting from Arizona.

No comments: