Saturday, August 11, 2007

Home again!

We're finally home again! After 5 weeks on the road, it's nice to finally be back in our own place. Addie did great again. Even with two legs of the trip where we sat on the runway for 2 hours in the plane without going anywhere, she was still happy! Here are a few pictures from our last week at camp. We were at camp in North Carolina. Wayne was the speaker for the week. Addie and I played with her cousin Julia (Rachel was a cook that week.) We had a great time! Addie loved playing with her cousin and Julia did a great job of helping me with Addie.


Here she is crawling to her cousin!





We hiked up the mountain one night for dinner. This is at the top.


We took the time for a little family trip one afternoon to Andy Griffith's home town. We had a pork chop sandwich at Snappy's Lunch then took a picture in front of Floyd's Barbershop!


Julia hiked all the way up the mountain twice! I was so impressed.


And here we are at home again. She and daddy love to dance to the ipod!

1 comment:

Christin said...

I'm glad you are home safely and that your 5 week adventure went smoothly. I am very impressed that Addie did so well sitting on the plane for so long. We recently flew to Seattle with Luke. He did great, but Daddy and I were both exhausted.

I can't believe how big Addie is getting. She gets more and more beautiful.