Sunday, September 14, 2008

Little Ballerina

Yesterday we celebrated Addie's second birthday for the first time (her birthday is not until next Friday, and we're planning another party on Saturday!). We are still in NC and wanted to celebrate with Grandma and Grandad Denny.

One of her favorite presents was her new ballerina outfit. She and daddy have been dancing all over the house!

This is how she chooses to eat cake because she doesn't like having dirty fingers and the fork was just too much work!

She obviously doesn't mind a messy face though!


And here is a bonus picture from our trip to visit Addie's cousin Julia (and my brother Marc and his wife Rachel!)

3 comments:

Lauren Denny said...

Hil, I loved the pictures. Thanks for posting. I hate I missed the birthday party. We'll have to have a another birthday party when I return in November. Maybe we can have a party when I come up with mom and dad in November. Addie is growing way to fast. She is growing into a very beautiful little girl. Such a little princess.
I love you all and miss you.
Aunt Lauren

P. Smith said...

Images of Wayne doing the ballerina flashing in my mind... would have liked those pics just as much if not more!

Hilary said...

Lauren - we missed you too!

Pete - I wish I could have gotten those too...I'll work on it :)