Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Dallas

Here are a few pictures from our recent trip to Dallas

She loves to give hugs now!



We saw uncle Jibber and he gave her a little Schneider hat that says "Keep truckin!"


Her first time in the cab of a truck (I think it was Wayne's first time too)



With Uncle Jibber


Josiah is about a week younger than Addie. We have given them our permission to marry :)



With aunt Kara!



We stayed with our friends the Novakoviches. Katherine was a great help with Addie! She has some sweet skills.


This week, my sister Jenna started back to work for the last 2 months of school (she is a teacher). Elias is spending the days with Addie and I now! For the moment, they are both napping (we'll see how long that lasts!) Addie loves to see her cousin. She squeals whenever he comes. He's still not so sure about her though :)

1 comment:

Angie and Jason said...

Addie is getting chubby! I love it!! I wanna squeeze her :)