Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fun in the Sun!

This week, we are in Arizona with my mom and my sister Jenna visiting my grandparents. They are loving having Addie and her cousin Elias here for the week. Here are a couple of pictures of the fun week!


Addie and Elias ready for a fun filled day!




Jenna and I took them in the pool this afternoon.



Addie loved it! Elias was already sleeping by now, the pool wore him out! (That's a rubber duckie in her mouth)


Still on the agenda, a Cubs spring training game tomorrow and a golf cart ride! It's been in the 80's here, just beautiful for us northerners. We've enjoyed dressing them up in their summer clothes. I'll post more pictures when we return.

Also exciting news, Addie finally learned to roll from her tummy to her back. I left her in the living room with Grandma and Great Grandma, and when I came back, she was in the hallway! She's such a big girl now. She shared her 6 month birthday yesterday with her Great Grandpa. He turned 89. We had quite the party.

1 comment:

Angie and Jason said...

I was hoping you'd post a blog from AZ! Glad you are having a good time. I am SO JEALOUS about the Cubs spring training game. HAVE FUN!!