Friday, February 23, 2007

Addie's new tricks

She hasn't quite figured out the "jump" part of the Johnny Jump Up, but she still likes it.

Yes, she's a big girl!


She figured out how to roll from her back to her stomach, but then she gets stuck here with her butt up in the air :) We're still working on the rest.



The only time her midriff will ever show!


Look, I can stand!



Daddy says "Jackpot!"


Earlier that morning, all 3 of us fit on that bed, and she got the most room :)











3 comments:

Christin said...

Welcome to blog world.

Addie is beautiful! I am excited to watch as she grows.

Julia said...

I am so excited you have a blog! She is so precious. It is cracking me up how many toys they have that are the same.

Angie and Jason said...

Love that midriff! I wanna tickle it! :)
Angie